- One category only
- One ranking by gender
- One ranking by stage + overall ranking on the six stages
How do we sort out the ranking ?
The qualifiers :
- Each boulder is worth a 1000 points
- We divide this number by the numbers of repeats. Thus, a boulder repeated 10 times will be worth 100 points for each competitors.
- Each result sheet will be numbered increasingly at the time it will be returned at the result table. In case of a tie, climbers will be decided by the sheets number. Thus, the first climber to have returned his/her sheet will be considered above in the ranking.
- The six women’s and men’s finalists are selected by their scores and decided from their result sheet if necessary.
- 3 boulders will be presented to the six finalists
- 2 minutes of collective observation on each boulders
- The finalists try one after the other the boulders. First try is on sight, then next tries will be flash and without being in a isolation zone. Three tries max.
- A rotation of the first competitors to start in each block will be performed. Here is the running order established according to the ranking from the qualification round :
F1 : 6th, 5th, 4th,3rd, 2nd, 1st
F2 : 6th, 5th, 4th,3rd, 2nd, 1st
F3 : 6th, 5th, 4th,3rd, 2nd, 1st
- Finalist will be ranked based on the numbers of tops, then tries, then bonus hold, then numbers of tries for the bonus hold
Overall Ranking :
We add up the numbers of points of each climber from each stages. The five finalist of each stage will be earning a bonus of :
- 1000 points for the first
- 800 points for the second
- 600 points for the third
- 400 points for the fourth
- 200 points for fifths
- Pre-registrastions are mandatory on all stages except the first stage in antrebloc
- The result sheets are to be returned at the end of the qualifications. Boulders topped after the end won’t be taken in account.
- Reclamation are allowed 5 minutes after the announcement of the results